|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||[McCosh Walk and McCosh Hall]|
McCosh Walk, looking toward Washington Road. McCosh Hall is on the left.
McCosh Walk was named after James McCosh, Princeton University President. Initially it ran from Prospect Gate to Washington Road, but it expanded along with the campus.
McCosh Hall was built in 1906 in memory of James McCosh, President of Princeton University. It was designed by Raleigh Gildersleeve.
|Print size||4 3/4" x 6 3/4"|
Universities & colleges
In pencil on back of photo:
other house moved to Boudinot St. for MacLaren
" Hall on left
Looking towards Washington Rd
one of houses was Donald Griffin's knocked down