|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||[Green School of Science]|
Green School of Science, Princeton University.
The Green School of Science, built in 1872-1873, was funded by John C. Green and designed by William A. Potter. It was destroyed by a fire on November 26, 1928.
|Print size||5 1/4" x 7"|
Universities & colleges
Clocks & watches
Green, John C.
Potter, William A.
John C. Green School of Science
In pencil on back of photo:
John C. Green School of Sc
School of Science [added in blue pen]