|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Princeton, N.J. Cor. of Blair|
A view of Princeton, with the corner of Blair Hall and Halsted Observatory behind it.
Blair Hall was designed by the architectural firm Cope & Stewardson and built in 1897. The dormitory was a gift of John Insley Blair (1802-1899), Princeton University Trustee 1866 to 1899. His son, DeWitt Clinton Blair (trustee from 1900-1909) funded an extension of Blair Hall in 1907.
|Print size||4 1/4" x 5 1/4"|
Universities & colleges
Blair, John Insley
Blair, DeWitt Clinton
Cope & Stewardson
In pencil on back of photo:
M-1 Blair Hall