|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||[Green School of Science]|
A man stands in front of Green School of Science, Princeton University.
The Green School of Science, built in 1872-1873, was funded by John C. Green and designed by William A. Potter. It was destroyed by a fire on November 26, 1928.
|Print size||4" x 4 1/2"|
Universities & colleges
Green, John C.
Potter, William A.
John C. Green School of Science
In pencil and pen on back of photo:
|Provenance||M_1_190 is another print of the same image, with the old catalogue number 607 on the verso.|