|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||[Green School of Science]|
Green School of Science, Princeton University.
The Green School of Science, built in 1872-1873, was funded by John C. Green and designed by William A. Potter. It was destroyed by a fire on November 26, 1928.
|Print size||3 1/2" x 4 1/2"|
Universities & colleges
Clocks & watches
Green, John C.
Potter, William A.
John C. Green School of Science
In pencil and pen on back of photo:
M-1 John C. Green Sch. of Science
Bldg. Compelted 1874
N. e. corner of campus
John C. Green
School of Science
P Univ [added in orange marker]